Friday, October 12, 2012

Blog #4

Free writing-Project Room!
 
 
About two weeks before school started back up I decided that my room just had to change! I have had the same furniture, carpet, and wall color since I was young. Since I am starting all over and going to a new school, I thought my room could start all over also. So my mom and I drove up to Wal-Mart to pick out some paint, a light pink for the walls and a darker hot pink for the baseboards, the door, and the closet doors. I started painting the walls first, then I went back to paint the baseboards. When I got to my closet doors, I thought I would try to be artistic and paint the flat parts the same color as the baseboards and the grooves the lighter pink. It took so much more time than I thought it would; I had to tape certain parts, paint, and then do it again. Did I mention tape freaks me out for some weird reason? So when I finally finished the closet I still had to do the main door so I just painted it all the darker pink because I was so done with painting! The next step was to find a new bed, and we got very lucky and found the bed at the first store; it has a lot of storage and does not take up a lot of space.


No comments:

Post a Comment